Tuesday 14 May 2013

My weekly fashion wishlist

**The Marcie Bag by Marc BTopshop Marcie bag - £49.00

I've had my eye on this for a while, it will go with everything and has a shoulder strap too. It reminds me a little of the classic Chanel bags and at a fraction of the cost, I don't mind if I do!


Michael Kors watch - £193.00 - Amazon

If wanted this watch for ages now but the price is the only thing stopping me. It's so gorgeous and seeing so many bloggers wearing them gives me a major case of the green eyed monster but I don't think I could bring myself to pay so much for an accessory. Getting it as a gift however, would be completely welcome. ;)





Black Pattern (Black) Black and Gold Carved Rose Bracelet Set | 266435509 | New Look









New look bracelet set - £5.99

I'd skip the pearl bracelet and combine these bracelets with the above Michael Kors watch for a stacked look. These are really girly and a bargain price!


No comments:

Post a Comment