Saturday 11 May 2013

Back to Blogging.

So this is my second go at writing a blog. As I have an iPhone now I figured it would be easier for me to upload photos and blog on the move. I lost motivation when I tried to do it on my laptop along with the rather busy aspect of becoming a mummy to my now 1 year old little boy Alfie. My beauty routine has changed a lot since then! I rarely get a chance to do my nails now and I've learned to put makeup on at a rapid speed but I still have an obsessive love for all things cosmetics. It feels even more special now when I get the chance to put on my St Moritz and a pair of eylure falsies for a rare night out. I buy so much makeup I get jokes about my big tool kit AKA my makeup case. I thought I might as well help other people in my quest to find the best products by reviewing the good the bad and the ugly ones out there. I also love fashion and will be blogging about my favourite bargains now and again. I also love taking photos so I might post some other stuff too. Thanks for reading and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment