Saturday 11 May 2013

Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint review


I'm probably a bit late in reviewing these but I'm so impressed with them that I'm going to anyway. Barry M nail paints never really impressed me before until these arrived. The original ones always seemed to chip fast and it took me at least 3 coats to get a decent colour pay off. These however have a thicker, longer lasting formula and the colours are gorgeous. I have 3 shades so far. Greenberry is a lovely mint green colour and looks fab with a tan. Dragon is a Barbie pink colour, really girly and pretty. My fave however is Papaya. I'd never worn a coral polish before and now I'm hooked, it's so bright and summery it makes me crave the sunshine.These don't even need a topcoat either! The best bit is they're only £3.99. Cheap and cheerful. I don't have swatches because my cuticles are not in great nick (in dire need of a manicure) but I'm sure you've seen them all on other blogs anyway, just thought I'd recommend these as I'm such a fan. x

No comments:

Post a Comment