Sunday 12 May 2013

5 products I couldn't live without.


I love a lot of beauty products but some are much more important than others. It was a tough choice but these are my top 5 can't live without products at the moment:

1. Revlon Colorstay foundation for combination/oily skin in Ivory. £12.99

This is my go to foundation and I've used it for years. I've got far from flawless skin and this gives me the coverage and longevity I need. My only bad point is sometimes it can look a bit thick so apply thinly and with a decent primer underneath.

2. Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid Eyeliner Black - £4.99

This is another product I've used for years and I doubt I'll ever switch to another. It's easy to apply, lasts all day and is nice and cheap. I've tried other liners before but none have ever matched up to the quality of this so I highly recommend it.

3. Mac Studio Fix Powder in NC15 - £20.50

I have very pale skin being a natural red head so this colour is perfect for me. I also use NW25 when I have a fake tan. I just use a couple of strokes over my Colorstay and it stays put all day with no shine. It gives great coverage and though it's expensive, it's completely worth it as you can wear it on it's own for a lighter foundation application and it looks gorgeous.

4. Mac Lipstick in Creme D'Nude - £14.00

Like a lot of other girls, I've been on a long quest to find the perfect nude lipstick. This, while not perfect, (the longevity isn't great) is the best I have found for me. It looks lovely with a smokey eye and doesn't make me look half dead which a lot of nude lippies can do. It feels moisturising too so it won't dry your lips out.

5. Barry M Gelly Hi-shine Nail Paint in Papaya - £3.99     

I reviewed these polishes earlier and this is my favourite colour at the moment, it's just so bright and summery and it's on deal at Boots at the moment so go go go! 


No comments:

Post a Comment