Wednesday 22 May 2013

My 3 Most Wanted Beauty Products.

1. YSL Peach Passion lipstick - £23.50



I saw this on Pinterest and instantly fell in love. YSL lipsticks have to be the prettiest around. This shade looks absolutely beautiful and I'm hoping there will be a sale somewhere at some point because at £23.50 my purse would hate me! :(

2. Bourjois Cream Blush 02 - £6.99



The countless blog reviews on this product have sold it to me. I use Bourjois original powder blush at the moment, but this cream blush sound fab. I imagine it would be easier to apply too. 02 is a pretty coral colour.

Real Techniques Core Collection brushes - £21.99


I use Eco Tools face brushes at the moment and I really like them but I'm looking for a change. I hadn't heard about Real Techniques until one day I rediscovered beauty blogs and read about 50 in one day! A lot of those blogs had reviews on these brushes, all praising them. My Boots Advantage card is going to love me. Plus I get double points as it's my birthday month.Win Win!

No comments:

Post a Comment